MSN has 8 API manufacturing units with all the major regulatory approvals. The facilities can manufacture products covering 35 therapies including Oncology & Prostaglandins.
- Hamburg, Germany
- ISO 9001: 2008
- DSIR Recognition
- Korean FDA
- Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India
- Fully equipped manufacturing blocks with attached clean air systems
- More than 400 SS/GL/HP reactors ranging from 50-4000 ltr
- Dedicated pilot plants (with clean air systems) for scale-up studies
- Process R&D team at each plant
- Cryogenic facilities (-80 to 250 degree C)
- Purified water distribution loop confirming to USP
- In house Micronization capabilities
- Clean rooms at every block
- Dedicated Microbiology Labs
- Wide range of analytical euipment including GCs, HPLCs with PDA, UV spectrometers, IR, PSD, DSC & XRD
- Abosulte compliance with Safety, Health & Environment
MSN has 3 formulation facility one for Oncology.The facilities can manufacture products covering 35 therapies including Oncology & Prostaglandins.
- ISO 9001:2008
- Fully equipped Formulation & Analytical method development labs
- Dedicated facilities for R&D, pilot & commercial operations
- Capable of manufacturing Tablets, Capsules, Ampoules, Vials & Lyophilised Vials
- Capable of wet/dry granulation, direct compression, film coating and blister/strip/alu-alu packing.
- Manufacturing sites of class 10,000 & class 1000 controlled conditions. Dedicated AHUs to control individual areas. Terminal Hepa filters in core processing area
- 42 Labs
- Pilot labs
- World-class dedicated Analytical R&D in TDC for CRAMSN
- Reactions - Pressure, Cryogenic, Metal hydride,Catalytic, Aliphatic-Aromatic-Heterocyclic, & Multi-step synthesis.
- Particle Size
- Bulk density
- Impurities synthesis
- Tablets - IR, SR/ER, Bi-Layered, Chewable, Dispersible and Sublingual.
- Capsules- IR and DR.
- Injectables- Vials and Ampoules.