Our Social Responsibility
We at MSN Group showcase deep-seated commitment to environmental and social sustainability. The objectives of striving for the progress of communities, safety of our employees and preservation of our environment are inextricably linked to our core mission of enabling healthier lives.
And over the years, we have given shape to a wide range of social & environmental outreach initiatives which continue to make a meaningful difference to both our planet and communities across the world. The initiatives in a nutshell include:
CARING FOR ENVIRONMENT
- Embracing green technologies & eco-friendly processes
- Ensuring 50% green cover at all manufacturing units
- Zero discharge facilities
- Efficient hazardous waste management systems
- Solar Power for a sustainable future
- Encouraging Community Afforestation Measures
As a responsible corporate citizen, MSN Labs has inspired a host of CSR initiatives which are making a healthy difference to people and communities across India.
Community Health Initiatives
- Manufacturing & delivering Orphan Drugs on a Zero-profit basis as a part of our ‘Compassionate Medicine Programme’ for Duchenne muscular dystrophy, Relapsing Multiple Scelerosis, Wilson's disease etc.
- Health awareness drives
- Preventive health check-up camps
- Blood Donation Drives
- Distribution of free diabetic kits & medicines etc., globally.
Community Empowerment Initiatives
- Water - Drinking Water Supply & Conservation, Digging Borewells, RO Plants etc.
- Education - Free Distribution of Books, Renovation of Schools and infrastructure support
- Rural Infrastructure – Building roads, underground Drainages, Installation of CC cameras and street lights
- Community Infrastructure – Construction of Diary Hostels, Auditoriums etc.
- Heritage - Renovation of ancient sites of archaeological & architectural significance etc.